Receiving Massage – Tips for a Great Massage
Here are some tips for you to receive the best massage for you:
- Communication is the key.
- Let me know of any pertinent medical history or injuries.
- Discuss any musculo-skeletal problems you’re experiencing that day.
- Tell me if my pressure is too deep or too light. Or if you need me to stay in an area longer.
- Speak up if you’re cold and need more cover or if you’re too warm. You can’t relax if you’re chilled.
- Ask for a break if you need to use the bathroom. Massage is good for stimulating the kidneys.
- Tell me if you’d like different music or no music.
- Please tell me of any skin allergies or sensitivities you have.
- Arrive at our appointed time. I strive hard to be prompt in my appointment times. Please try not to arrive early as it can interrupt a session before yours. If I find myself running late, I will phone to alert you so that you may use the extra 10 or 15 minutes and not rush to get here only to have to wait on me.
I respect your valuable time. Follow these tips to receive the best possible massage experience!
It’s your massage and I want you to have the best experience possible so always please let me know how I can make our time together better for you.